Empire Construction Company is committed to achieve an ultimate goal “ZERO ACCIDENT "with active involvement of all individuals in the organisation.
- Personal Protective Equipments (PPE)
- rigorous first aid, medical assistance and constant awareness on preventive measures through safety posters.
- Safety officer is appointed on each and every site to take
care of all the safety norms to avoid accidents.
- Activity training
Our employees play a key role in acquiring knowledge and adopting safety programmes to develop a “SAFETY CULTURE” in our organisation as follows:
- Audio Visual Training
- Regular Tool Box meetings
- Mock Drills to ensure familiarity and reduce response time
- Risk assessment and hazard identification techniques
- Continuous Health and Safety Surveillance and Safety audits at regular intervals
throughout the span of any project
- Safety Awards for Motivation and awareness